Glamping Domes | Portable domes | Full Pack for all-season -40°C to +80°C
Aside from their natural beauty, domes also have many structural advantages. Geodesic shelters have been built around the world in varied climates and have proven to be the strongest and most efficient human shelter ever conceived. Unlike a traditional home, domes get proportionally stronger as their size increases. This strength makes them able to bear heavy loads in snowy climates. Also, they are able to withstand hurricanes, tornadoes, and other storms with far greater success than a box-shaped home. With the security of your geodesic domes renowned structural integrity, you are free to unleash your imagination.
Inside your living dome you can delight in the free feeling of open, spacious design. Completely free-standing, there are no internal supports to obstruct your view, but the option is there if you wish to add interior walls or additional levels. Your vision will come alive as your dome is crafted exclusively for your location offering the perfect view, natural light, and desired privacy.
The installation of a simple ventilation system and heating or cooling source, in combination with the optimal air circulation patterns of a dome, will make your dome home cozy and comfortable at minimal expense.
Windows, skylights, and doors strategically positioned can connect with your surrounding environment and scenery.
GEODOMAS long-life covers come in a variety of colors, and are mold and mildew resistant, UV protected, and fire retardant.
Enjoy your dream Glamping Dome, for a fraction of the time and investment demanded by traditional construction. Our eco living domes are built easily and quickly, reducing construction costs, using the least amount of resources to enclose space, and are uniquely affordable–allowing you to live mortgage-free.
Building is classified to a simple structures category, so the expertise is optional.Complex harmoniously integrated between pond and thickset pinewood.Hard task to keep proportion between comfort, luxurity and construction mobility realized successfully. Classic style interior decorated with curtains, furniture and thick soft carpet.
Villas standing in the middle of the two ends of a log guest house, which has been designed in accordance with Aukštaitija Gryčia architectural principles. The homestead on both sides is surrounded by Pakasas and Ukojas lakes
You can enjoy the beautiful nature quietly when you have a Beutiful and Durable Domes, And we made it to suit your needs.
Glamping Bungalow domes are a new line of self-assembly products that revolutionize hospitality industry. Suitable for all seasons.
Every unit has a private bathroom and bath, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a microwave. A fridge and stovetop are also offered, as well as a kettle.
The tented camp offers a terrace.
Domaine Ouréa was born out of a strong interest in nature, ecology, contemporary architecture and travel.
Host an amazing event that creates an unforgettable impression, transform your resort into an eco-friendly paradise or simply live a sweet life in a beautiful alternative space. Geodesic shelters have been built around the world in varied climates and have proven to be the strongest and most efficient human shelter ever conceived.
A romantic night watching the stars through the dome roof, peace, nature or active recreation by the lake! From 60 Eur
The Hill Fort of Naujoji Reva and much more. Travel bravely – along the entire route, you will be guided by wooden direction indicators.
Our Glamping Dome perfectly fits that atmosphere on its green technology it has been made. You may enjoy the time spending inside this dome and to recreate your energy from the city noise and routine.
One of the biggest dome project made by Geodomas. Geodesic shelters have been built around the world in various climates and have proven to be the strongest and most efficient human shelter ever conceived.
You can create your own private sanctuary with Geodomas Spa Dome. Spacious, water resistant and providing as much or as little privacy as you want, the Spa Dome takes just 2 hours to setup.
Whenever the sun shines, your beautiful dome will heat up naturally providing you with a comfortable environment to enjoy all year round.
An exceptional warm interpretation of the medieval sacral oncology center building, established in Klaipeda with biblical motifs and symbolic meanings. The selected volume of the almost identical chapel of primitive architecture is reformulated with precise and sensitive arranged accents.
Imagine going to bed every night and waking up to the perfect, harmonic resonance that is part of a GEODOMAS dome experience.
Set in Borsk in the Pomerania region, Podniebny Glamping offers accommodation with free private parking, as well as access to a sauna. Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and a kitchenette including a fridge and a stovetop. There is a seating and a dining area in all units.
For those who are looking for an alternative living environment or personal studio a mobile bungalow office-studio is the best choice.
Complete with a high-density foam mattress, cotton sheets, duvet cover and wooden floor, the Cocoon Tree makes for the ideal hangout for two adults with the utmost privacy.
Dome can be transformed into the conference-hall or planning a gala celebration, business presentation, board meeting, banquet. It is perfect for seminars and conferences, since it can place up to 15 members.
The ultra-modern thermal resort with the most impressive architecture in Poland, located in Zakopane stands out by its futuristic-looking dome. Whether on a thermal bath holiday, and, relaxation for everyone, summer-sunshine wellness or a solemn moonshine bath in the atmosphere of our dome you can take a deep breath and invigorate your strength.
Invite your guests into a whole new setting, with the captivating architecture of our domes’ interior, you can be sure that the event will turn into a truly unique and memorable experience for everybody involved. GEODOMAS dome tents offer you that unique opportunity to go beyond the standard solutions and present your company and products in an exuberant way.
The biggest in Europe and Asia Complex, which was designed for the youngest visitors. The largest tent, an area of about 1,000 square meters is playfully with the Bar Lunch and a mezzanine, with the amount of which has panoramic views of the zoo. Connected with this place are two more tents. One is a professionally equipped sakla education, in other toilets.
The moment you leave your boring routine and run away from the noise of the big city. Opportunity to be alone, jump into the water and relax from worries on the edge of the forest. A time when you experience adventure, you will be brave and try a different holiday.
In her own house near the main street, Natalija Vaicekauskienė founded the café “Picų lobynas”, where the favorite pizzas of both locals and passers-by are baked in a real oven.
Britain’s former prime minister, Tony Blair, will visit Baku on 1 December, according to sources in the Azerbaijan methanol company AzMeCo.Tony Blair will take part in the groundbreaking ceremony for AzMeCo’s new plant to produce ammonia and carbamide in Garadagh district of Baku and will hold a news conference.
An ideal place to spend warm sunny days and star-filled nights! The place, service, attentive hosts and entertainment for both kids and grown-ups, everything is just perfect!
Introduction of this season, a 8 meter diameter dome of 50 m2 – GLAMPING DOME. One can watch the sunsets through the dome window during any weather. The dome is adapted for air temperatures of -30 to +80 degree Celsius and has a THERMIC.PRO13+ thermal membrane.
From your cozy nest, you can admire the sunset, fall asleep in the Milky Way and wake up with Mother Nature. A rustic experience, an unusual cottage, an adventure full of charms!
Our proposal for the site, which faces forest beyond, includes 3 Tree-Hotels standing amongst the trees for a high-end holiday resort.
ALAUŠO SLĖNIS is the Leisure and Events Centre situated on a picturesque west shore of Lake Alaušas (~110 km away from Vilnius, ~135 km away from Kaunas). The Centre started its activities in August, 2008; it occupies a spacious area exceeding 4 ha, we can accommodate 68 guests.
Today, on the 15th of May, at the Central rescue station of Palanga, sea rescuers begin their watch. They will be on duty 24 hours per day until the middle of August – 15th day. Summertime weather is attracting more and more holidaymakers to the sea, however most of them enjoy only sun baths and only a few of them decide to swim in the sea.
We are committed to respecting our environment, we have chosen manufacturers who share the same values as us. We will share with you our passions: horses, the forest, the mountain.
INFORMATION ABOUT PORTABLE DOMES TECHNOLOGY FOR GLAMPING SET
DESCRIPTION OF MATERIALS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE DOME
The geodesic dome method allows you to create a light, well protected and very stable space. The main advantage of geodesic domes is the even distribution of stresses in all frame nodes.
Glamping Domes do not require any columns, load walls or columns inside to allow the customers to use the maximum available area. By using steel structural elements structure becomes sustainable in terms of weather factors and loads.
- The structures can be connected with tunnel paths;
- The cluster of connected domes creates an extraordinary sense of scope, allowing the event infrastructure to be categorized by theme using different designs;
- We offer most popular colored powered coatings;
Each geodesic dome structure is designed according to load calculations. This in turn ensures safety and durability. Our structural engineers can calculate the maximum loads of the equipment suspended by the geodesic dome of regional norms
For geodesic dome covers we use the highest quality PVC tent fabrics. All our fabrics are certified and meet European Quality and Fire Resistance Standards.
Detachable dome coating is known for its strengths and long service life. Due to the frequent weaving, the material is resistant to punctures, scratches and cuts. It is very easy to keep the dome covers clean.
GEODOMAS durable covers are available in a variety of colors, resistant to mold and mildew, protected from UV rays and fire resistant. All fabrics have certifications to fire-retardancy NFP 92507: M2 ; DIN 4102: B1; EN 13501-1: B-s2-d0, BS 7837.
- The upper part of a cover is fitted with self-ventilated chambers;
- Triangular ZIP windows – windows are fastened with zippers and there is a detachable mesh against insects inside;
- We offer many colors;
Foil PVC Window membrane Tinted for use in Glamping GLAMPING tents. Transparent PVC fabric, which perfectly transmits sunlight and illuminates the entire dome.
- Temperature range: from -40 ° C to + 80 ° C;
- Blocks 90% of UV Solar Radiation. Excellent weatherability (High & Low temperatures);
- Easy to clean;
- Enhanced privacy;
We have different types of doors for choice
- Standard (square) plastic doors
- Aluminum doors
- French type doors (with glasses)
- Doors can be adjusted into round shape so-called 0-door.
- Round doors (0-doors) can be connected with other domes (Modul system) with tunnels.
- Doors type & dimensions can be individually adjusted.
It is thin, multi-reflector, multi-layer insulation system. Reflective thermo insulation material is produced using the technology that NASA has developed to protect the spacecrafts from extreme external factors (solar radiation and frost).
- Insulation saves energy because it reduces all types of heat: conduction, convection, radiation, heat, humidity infiltration;
- Stability, insulation parameters in contrast to traditional insulating materials, there are no splits, material is continuous;
- Energy saving – insulation saves up to 30% of the energy for heating and cooling;
- Fast assembly – large rolls, simple system, combining consistent levels and flexibility of the material enables efficient assembly of the product in all conditions;
- THERMIC.PRO- resistant to chemicals, rodents and other pests, as well as most solvents that are used in construction;
- Reflectivity: 95%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,030 W / (mK)
- Blocks Cellular 3G,4G,5G & WIFI Signals
If you require more sturdy dome base, we provide a complete guide on how to construct one’s own wooden decking. Transporting raw materials that can be sourced locally is not economically feasible, that is why we prefer to give our customers step-by-step guidelines to easily build the decking by themselves using tools and materials available at their local DIY store.
- Step-by-step wooden decking construction manual
- Recommended tools and materials available in a home depot or a local DIY store
- Based on our designs, your local carpenter can build it in: 2 days
- Manpower: 1-2 people
- No previous technical or construction knowledge required
- Terrace & Floors – different types (elevated, ground, insulated, wooden, metal) terrace and used materials see more;
- Ground Screw – They are precisely adjustable, storm proof, suitable for all types of grounds, reasonably priced and easy to remove and re-use.
- Inner rooms – The features of the interior of the dome structure gives incomparably greater freedom of planning, cathedral ceiling, uniform distribution of light, heat and sound;
- Bathroom Equipment – we offer different solutions for bath equipment;
- Bio – recycling – we select the most recent technologies of bio – recycling;
- LED UV-C Disinfection System – advanced technology that allows to disinfect the place fast and effeciently from any viruses, parasites and fungi;
- Thermo Curtains – these curtains feature a thermal coating and help to insulate your home through all seasons by blocking external heat in summer and prevent cool draughts in winter while providing added privacy. Available in a selection of sizes to suit your requirements.
- Stove (Wood/Briquettes) can be connected to roof with tube
- Air – Conditioner – can be sealed on wall or wired to a ceiling. Different powerage and different functionalities are available, it is manageable from controller too;
GLAMPING | FULL SET
We offer comprehensive design services, from an idea to the realization. Every project begins with a concept, continues with a conceptual design and preparation of glamping design documentation, and ends with an implementation plan and details. As part of the project, we check the investment value according to the phase and prepare the implementation schedule.